HOT & COLD THERAPY EYE MASK with THERMABEADS™
For the relief of symptoms associated with blepharitis, dry eye disease, meibomian gland disease (MGD), styes and chalazia, as well as headaches, sinus pressure, tension, swelling and puffiness.
Dry Eye Disease is one of the most common, yet under diagnosed, ocular diseases. Early onset is characterized by mild symptoms that are often ignored or mismanaged by patients. As a result, dry eye disease often goes undiagnosed until the symptoms worsen.
Eye care professionals recommend moist heat therapy as a form of supplementary treatment for people suffering from dry eyes and other conditions of the eyelid. Hot or cold compresses can provide immediate relief from discomfort, and consistent use over time can help increase blood circulation, stimulate lipid oil production and reduce tear evaporation, thereby improving overall ocular health.
I-RELIEF™ Hot & Cold Therapy Eye Mask with ThermaBeads™ can help patients manage their dry eye condition from the mildest of symptoms to more serious conditions, such as MGD or Blepharitis.
- Temperature retaining ThermaBeads™ for lasting hot or cold therapy
- Naturally-hydrating ThermaBeads™ for deep penetrating, moist heat therapy
- Latex free & non-allergenic
- Contouring shape for full contact
- Elastic strap for a comfortable fit
- Adjustable closure for proper compression
- Soft cloth fabric for added comfort
- Reusable, washable and durable to last longer
- Machine washable fabric slipcover protects mask from oils,
makeup and dirt
Type: Eye Mask
Format size: 1 eye mask 8.6 in x 3.5 in (22cm x 9 cm) and 1 protective fabric slipcover
Manufacturer: I-MED Pharma
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Shipping: $10.95 flat shipping fee within Ontario using Canada Post standard shipping. $24.95 flat shipping fee within Canada using Canada Post standard shipping. Ontario-wide free shipping on orders over $200.
Returns: Returns are accepted within 30 days provided that the product is unopened, unmarked and is sent back in the same condition it was received in.