Who Should Use I-DROP® PUR?
I-DROP® PUR is recommended for patients with mild to moderate chronic dry eye disease looking for advanced relief and comfort for their dry eyes.
What Are The Benefits Of Using It?
- Immediate and longer-lasting relief
- Superior comfort
- Non-blurring upon application
- Lower therapy costs due to the need for less applications
- Contact Lens compatible
What Makes I-DROP® PUR Unique?
- The viscoadaptive property of I-DROP® PUR contains 0.18% HA with added glycerin. This formulation allows the drops to move back and forth across the surface of the eye with every blink, allowing for a longer residence time. It offers a higher hydration capability and stabilizes the lipid layer of the tear film which results in superior comfort to the patient.
- Our sophisticated one-way valve dispenses one sterile dosed drop at a time (no wasted product) and eliminates any chance of the product re-entering the bottle. Our antibacterial tip ensures safe and sterile delivery of each drop. When the drop is dispersed, there is a distinctive blue tip that facilitates “aiming” by the patient.
Product: I-DROP® PUR
Type: Eye Drops
Format size: 10 mL bottle
Manufacturer: I-MED Pharma
Shipping: $10.95 flat shipping fee within Ontario using Canada Post standard shipping. $24.95 flat shipping fee within Canada using Canada Post standard shipping. Ontario-wide free shipping on orders over $200.
Returns: Returns are accepted within 30 days provided that the product is unopened, unmarked and is sent back in the same condition it was received in.