- Offers immediate comfort and long lasting dry eye relief.
- Is preservative free and usually very well tolerated.
- Is phosphate free, avoiding complications like deposits in the cornea.
How does HYLO® work?
HYLO® eye drops contain Sodium Hyaluronate, the sodium salt of Hyaluronic Acid. It forms a regular, stable, long lasting lubricating film on the ocular surface. This film is not easily rinsed off and does not cause blurred vision.
- Contains 1mg/mL Sodium Hyaluronate, a citrate buffer, sorbitol and water.
- Is indicated “to improve the lubrication of the eye surface in eyes that are dry, burning or have foreign body sensations due to environmental conditions including after ophthalmo-surgical interventions”.
- Protects your patients’ eyes from dryness and irritation for a long time.
- Supplies long lasting moisture to the cornea and conjunctiva so that the physiologic process of healing is efficaciously supported.
- Is favored by patients (comfortable, no “stinging“ upon application)
- Is well tolerated after LASIK or cataract surgery and keratoplasty
Type: Eye Drops
Format size: 10 mL bottle
Manufacturer: Candor Vision
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Shipping: $10.95 flat shipping fee within Ontario using Canada Post standard shipping. $24.95 flat shipping fee within Canada using Canada Post standard shipping. Ontario-wide free shipping on orders over $200.
Returns: Returns are accepted within 30 days provided that the product is unopened, unmarked and is sent back in the same condition it was received in.